Field Assets is the ultimate field data collection application for the iPhone and iPad. The application enables the user to record the location of assets and to enter information on attributes of assets in the field. The user also has the option of taking geo referenced photos and recording voice memos of assets and their attributes. Data collected can be wirelessly sent from the field in real time or downloaded when back in the office.
Field Assets provides users with a versatile asset management tool. The application enables data collection, mapping, voice recording and photography, all to be carried out using the one device. Field Assets can be utilized in a diverse range of enterprizes from natural resource management to property, utility or infrastructure management.
With the application users can:
* Set up their own unique fields to suit their individual project requirements.
* Record the location of field assets (GPS-location).
* Enter information and record voice notes of assets and their attributes.
* Take geo referenced and date/time stamped photos of assets and their attributes.
* Display field assets on the map screen.
* Share asset data between devices using peer to peer connectivity.
* Display asset data on the XTRAKK map service.
* Display asset data on their own inbuilt HTML webpage.
* Download asset data to device from server.
”Field Assets is an amazing tool for collecting any type of external data. Flexible, inexpensive and easy to use applications running on touch phones and tablets are the future in this area. By connecting this with XTRAKK Cloud map service , real time data in the field can be synchronized with local GIS applications in addition to many other online viewers.